My Favorite TV show


There is no doubt in my mind... Twin Peaks. 
It is the series that blowed my mind when I was 12 years old and continues to do it. 

Twin peaks is my obsession and I do not know how to describe it in any other way. It has been since I was on seventh grade, since an innocent afternoon when my mother thought that due to my strange tastes (for a girl of my age) it was a good idea to present such a television series.



Twin Peaks is a poem where time contracts and dilates, the old and the new merge and where the forces of the stranger precede the real ones. The recurring (and exquisite for me) metaphors and resources of Lynch, will create the myth of Laura Palmer that lives with us even after 25 years. In my opinion, this drama about the story of the agent of F.B.I. :Dale Cooper, who is sent to the fictional town of Twin Peaks to investigate the murder of popular and respected high school student Laura Palme, is a complete masterpiece that David Lynch and Mark Frost gave us.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Instagram