Best concert ever (compact version)



Well, this one was a hard one.

Rammstein 2017. 
Actually, it wasn’t a Rammstein concert per se, they came with the RockOut Fest tour that also brought great bands as The Offspring, Meshuggah and Dead Kennedys. It was an amazing festival, or at least my friends told me that. Because yes, I missed the entire festival except from the final show, that was Rammstein.

In a presentation with no low point, Lindemann representing a kind of fallen angel with rockets and fireworks.
They leave the stage, but we didn’t let them, we began to shout for "Te quiero P*”, this song is a Latin-American classic so Rammstein answered.
"Do you want more"? asked Til, Lorenz starts playing the trumpet and then he runs after having been subjected to the 'fire bath'. sooooo good.

Sadly then, it was the end of one of the most anticipated and spectacular shows I've been able to attend, even though I never really expected such level of perfection.

After that, my best friend informed me that my nose was bleeding, then she took the roughest picture I have. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Instagram