My best friend

When the first year of high school began, I was going through a strange moment, I suppose a normal thing for a teenager of my age.



The thing is, my large group of friends at the time, didn't appeal to me anymore, I found them a bit shrill and immature. I felt a little distant and as if they did not take me into account, a hypothesis confirmed to see that none had kept me a sit, so I was literally separated from the group.

I saw myself alone and the new teacher indicated me a free position right in front of her desk, it seemed the worst, I am a bit unruly and the least I wanted was to be in the position closest to the teacher ... but that was what happened
It was a hard start, obviously, I sat next to someone who wanted to be alone. I think we do not talk to each other for weeks. I was a person who was sure of my cool toughness xD, but obviously, I had been defeated.
As time passed we realized that we were not so different, I was surprised by her talents and I think she was surprised that I had some brain jaj. We have been inseparable since then, united by darkness <3.

-for Ayline Valdivia-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Instagram