Postgraduate Studies


My view on postgraduated studies has tottaly changed. When I was in highschool I learned the stadistics: a postgrade produce a hike in both your salary and even the posibility of finding a job.
So those, are very good reasons to carry out a postgrade, for me at least.

A subject that I´d like or prefer to continue in, would be forensics. Not necessarily in a criminalistic kinda way, It can be in the historical field too. But I would continue my studies, for achieve the grade of knowledge required to perfom in this noble labor.

The thing is...

I AM DONE STUDYING

I am up to "the coronilla" as we say in Chile. Seriously, since little I always was the best of my class, and I still was a "trouble child". Left all the teachears amazed by my ability to misbehaved and still have good grades. The grades allowed me the entrace to an excellence "liceo". But I can´t stop moving. My mom is a dancer, so I had danced since little (ballroom but now I do contemporary), was a gymnast too (comaneci, my mom´s friends nickname to me). So my point is that the more time passes I hate studying more and enjoy my sport time more (now Lacrosse).


Dont get me wrong, I love what I am currently studing, I love learning but I been in the "good grades gear system for too long". So I dont know if I will have the metal strength to be "done studying" and then inmediately start again, and if the alternative if come back after a break, I will not have the strengh neither. I wanna move and be free (at least a short moment, the job situation is required so xD)







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Instagram