Personal Opinion


  • What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?
My opinion on exotic animals is mixed but strict. The thing is I loooove exotic animals just as much as "regulars" animal. I am in love with snakes and I am a primate lover for sure (except humans, those primates I don´t like xD), but I am vegan and antispecist; that meaning I oppose the human belief that all other species of animals are inferior and may therefore be used for human benefit without regard to the suffering inflicted, and having exotic animals as pets it’s just that.
There are so many abandoned animals, just adopt one. They will love you, even the cats xD.
Sometimes tastes are strong, for example I love sphinx cats but you can´t adopt those, you have to buy them L . That is just so wrong, to raise animals for future profit (*cough meat industry please). I know it’s hard but we have to try and stop this circle.


2 comentarios:

  1. I am afraid of snake jajajajaja, but I do agree with your opinion abour relationship between human and animals

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I understand, I like exotic animals too, but I believe that we have to think in the animals that has a poor life and adopt them, like you said

    ResponderEliminar

Instagram