Best Concert ever

Well, this one was a hard one.

I love music, it’s a very important thing in my life, maybe that’s the point, it’s more than a thing to me. So, with hard earned money I try to go to as many concerts as I can, of my taste of course, the money doesn’t grow in trees xD. So important is this subject for my life that my first "real job" was for concerts money, at the age of 14...yes very young. Still my best concert sadly it’s not about how I earned the money with sweat and work after school (first year of high school) to buy my ticket and explode in happiness, as I was saying sadly it wasn’t like that, but that’s another story.



If I had to choose, well this is this post point, my best fonded memory of a concert is very tainted with sementalism apart from the show and the music. 



Rammstein 2017. 
Rammstein 2017. 
It wasn’t a Rammstein concert per se, they came with the Rock Out Fest tour that also brought great bands as The Offspring, Meshuggah and Dead Kennedys. It was an amazing festival, or at least my friends told me that. Because yes, I missed the entire festival except from the final show, that was Rammstein.
Don’t get me wrong I really didn’t wanted to miss the whole thing. But my godmother (of word because I am not baptized or anything) was getting married. So, I had to attend by moral obligation. Decision that turned out to be a very bad one.
To add some context, I must explain that I was going through a difficult time in which everything seemed to go wrong, and I really thought that the festival would be great for me, I was going with my best friend for god’s sake. But then, last minute invitation.
Just by saying that I hope you can realize the bad start that all this had, if you recall, to a wedding you should be formally invited in months of advance, so it was weird that she did not notify me before. I really thought that simply, by this time, I had not been invited.  We were already a little disconnected, due to her new religion ... evangelical. Anyway, me and my mother, we gathered forces and went anyway., me leaving the concert behind.

The wedding was horrible, the bride, my godmother (my mother´s high school best friend!!!) didn’t pay us any attention whatsoever. Yes, it was her event jajaj, but I think I spoke to her like once in all the evening. She has really has left us behind :(. Ergo the last-minute invitation, and we were at the leftovers table. Well that didn’t make my week any happier.

I have had enough!
So, I picked up my stuff, left my mom and her date to "rot" jajaj, took an uber and put my boots on. Goth me is on. The uber driver was laughing at me because I came from an evangelical wedding and I was transforming right there in the car, into my "night" me.
The clock was ticking, and one of my friends at the concert send me a message telling me they have started! The damn driver didn’t speed up. Sensing my desperation maybe he did react because five minutes later I am at the Stadium Santa Laura.

As soon as the car stopped, I ran out of there. The labyrinth of fences was completely empty. I kept running while trying to find my entrance in my backpack. The adrenaline flowed through my body jaja since all this happened while listening to the vibrations of the music and the voices of the people singing the verses of "Reise, Reise", the second song of the night.

I felt the guards laughing at the feeling of my despair, everything was so empty except for them that it was difficult to know where to go.

And I ran, I ran so far away
I just ran, I ran all al night and day
Couldn´t get...to the freaking stadium gates jajaj.

At each step, the vibrations of the music felt stronger and my emotion was triggered when I saw fireworks thrown from the stage, just the second I was able to enter the location "court". A few seconds later, the song ends and one of my friends ask me if I have arrived yet? I message him with emotion... yes. He tells me that he is on the left side of the stage near the bathrooms, now the speakers explode with "Hallelujah" and I am kicking people to advance jaja.

A true gift from heaven was to find him so easily! Do you know how many people were in that place? A lot, the stadium was full, but out of nowhere I find "Monxini". I think what he saw on my face were the traces of grief, exhaustion and happiness for having finally arrived. So, the only thing he did was to hug my shoulders and start jumping.
It was a truly emotional moment, the one that reached its peak while I shouted at all lung hallelujah. Alleluia, I had arrived at my concert. 
From then on everything was screams and jumps, all beautifully. Me and my friend we knew all the songs and we never stopped singing, it did not matter that no one spoke German jajaj. 
My best friend was not anywhere, but we agreed to meet in the end. The rock continued, and I was having a great time. More fireworks and rockets flew. Wool what a moment I got goosebumps all over my body, the voice of Tim Linderman rumbles in me and is excellent.
At that moment "Monxini" and I looked at each other and it was an instant connection, it was time ... it was moshing pit time. 
We deinterlace and run to the mosh. It was a great moment, kicking, singing, elbowing and jumping. I must admit that I received a blow to my nose, which was not pleasant, but at this point nothing was going to continue ruining my night. So, I just laughed, and I kept enjoying.
Resting a bit, we returned near our initial location, the band sounded better than ever, "Du riechst so gut" omg my favorite song. Criztian Lorenz (the synthesizer) was on a freaking treadmill xD. Til, with a strange wing or something similar, scattering sparks everywhere, dope! Suddenly the two guitars came together in the center of the stage and started to throw fire and smoke, apparently this aspect never stopped ... great xD.
At this time, I had a bad visibility, so I began to look for ways to see better, as I said we were near the chemical toilets and noticed that there were people above them, people who had a privileged view without obstacles. Unfortunately, I did not find a way to go there, but in the process, I heard my name, well my nickname. Someone shouted: karma karma! (that’s my nickname, but it comes from a short way of saying Carmilla, it’s not a reference to the karma concept xD). I started looking, and up there was a career partner, it was a surprise, we did not talk much, but since I saw her in that concert we have become very good friends. There's another good memory come from chance.

One already thought that the band had thrown everything, but there were more musical pieces to enjoy, the truth is that the set was perfect. The presentation continued with Ich Will, revered subject of the Mutter made jump to the 25 thousand people in the stadium. Continuously the band started with Du hast, perhaps the most recognized song of the band worldwide for its great choir, it sounded unleashing the delirium, great flares were thrown from the top down and vice versa, by the sound tower they were also seen , I was something like that 12 meters from the stage and the heat was scorching, something incredible and recognizable from the band's shows. It followed the very well adapted cover of Stripped by Depeche Mode (I also attended their concert last month, spectacular).

In a presentation with really no low point, the band retreated in its first exit, to return with classics with Lindemann himself representing a kind of fallen angel, with huge wings and rising through the air. Then they leave the stage for the last time, with a second farewell and thanks to the public. But we didn’t let them, we began to shout for "Te quiero P*" , well and rightly, this song is a Latin American classic  so Rammstein answered, with an empty stage you hear a "Do you want more"? asked Til, then he brings the band back to the stage and begins with Lorenz playing the trumpet characteristic of this theme, with his luminous suit after having been subjected to the 'fire bath'. sooooo good.

Sadly then, it was the end, of one of the most anticipated and spectacular shows I've been able to attend, although I never really expected such a level of perfection.

After such a wonder, I met my best friend, who informed me that my nose was bleeding, then proceeded to take me the rudest photo I have. After leaving that place like a hero of the mosh pit we went to a "after Rammstein" party.


Best concert ever.
Best concert ever


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Instagram