Changes to my study programme


The circumstances of my "basic common plan" were mediocre to say the least. jajaj I am sorry (not sorry) to say it, but it really was. At least for me and for my "physics" classmates. 
That’s because on Anthropology you have to pick your specialization at the end of the second year and it’s supposed that for that moment, common plan has teached you everything that it can about the three mentions, thing that was gibberish on my case.
The curriculum was focused on Social and Archeology, and when it supposed to be “ours” time, on “elements of physic anthropology” the teacher resign and we went through the course with a primatologist, and we only studied monkeys for a whole semester. Don’t get me wrong. It was great, I love primates, but it really wasn’t what we needed.
Sadly for this post proposes, those things have already changed because of the
change of curriculum that went through last year but I still can complain.

The physic anthropology mention lacks so many things to become worthy, for the strike we released a petitionary.
We would lie to change so many things.
The academic load is too much and poorly distributed. We have practical classes but we are asked to read hundreds of my pages at home without any guide and then have weekly evaluations of those :/. So those teaching methods have to definitely evolve and keep in mind that we arrived at the mention practically without knowing anything.
We also have problems with the facilities of the university that we would like to change. They don’t even give us surgical gloves and we must fight our laboratories (that are poorly equipped) with the archaeologist.

The Physical anthropology has advanced and evolved so much but if we continue with this serious basic precariousness, we will not go anywhere.
Resultado de imagen para precariedad universidad

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Instagram