My future job


I still have no idea what the future holds for me. I am studying Anthropology and my major is physic anthropology and my favorite line of work would be forensics. 

The future tho seems very blurry to me. My career and more specific, the "physics", we are having problems with the job offers because there is basically none. Well, there is a job for us out there, but often as archaeologist helpers and more often than not, even jobs we haven't studied for. In a way "labours that we not deserve" if college pride its mportant to you. 
The graduated experience...settle for.
      during the strike, we entablished relanshionships 

Well, even in this panorama, I will never be a person who settles (I hope), so lets dream...

My dream future job would not be the same forever. I imagine it changing. That is because, yes I would like the stability and routine of an indoor job, maybe as an SML employee in the identification of human remains. Little travel but lots of challenges and help provided directly from me to the ocmmunity. 


But the posibility of archaeological excavations and adventures, calls to me... and my youth. Its a very hard work to do, the conditions are always not ideal. Often is a 10 hour sun exposure or a very cold weather. Reasons to worry, thats why I think I will try very hard to work on field ASAP.



So I think I will go with the uncertanty of field work first and then a more quiet and helpful job at the SML. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Instagram