Someone I'd love to meet



I would like to meet, David Lynch



This alien person, because he can’t possibly be a normal person, is an American filmmaker, painter, musician, actor, and photographer. He is the brain behind Twin peaks (my favorite tv series of all times) and awesome mind-blowing movies like Mulholland Dr, Blue Velvet, The elephant man, etc. But he is also the mayor promoter of transcendental meditation, he even create his own foundation that brings help, with these technique, to war veterans, hiv patients, inmates, and homeless shelters. 

So, he is an amazing artist, and there is no more "down to hearth" than a meditated man.
I admired this man from very young, I love art films so, a secret dream of mine would be that, at the moment we knew each other he would find me really mysterious and appealing so he would turn me into his new "Laura Palmer"

Sad thing... never anything good has come from starstruck, so I think my chance of being an art film muse has been flew. Well that and my 1,55 height xD
David Lynch & Isabella Rossellini
He defines illumination as the expression of human full potential, so I would love to have tea with him while we paint something... that would be amazing. 

What else would be amazing? If him, such Glideroy Lockhart, at the moment he saw me, he would give me an autographed collection. Of whatever he wanted, I would take anything xD

I´d also would like to meet Emilie Autumn, my favorite musician, but that’s a story for another time


Imagen relacionada


2 comentarios:

Instagram