English Language Challenges

I enjoyed this course more than I expected, although the awakening each Friday cost me more than I wanted, but I still had fun.
I have classes early in the morning throughout the week, so when Friday comes I´m more than exhausted, but I was motivated enough knowing that this refreshing class of English was to come.

My English, I think it's good enough, so I wanted to exempt myself from this. But I enjoyed doing the blog and the class,. When the strike came, I said, "what the heck" and I kept the course. I had never written a blog before and I found it very therapeutic. I think I'll keep doing it, but I do not think I'll publish anything.

What I find more difficult in English I think, is the correct way to "do it". I know how to talk because I know all the "friends" dialogues by heart, and to write because my favorite literature is Victorian and that is enjoyed more in its original language...
What I do not know and have little idea about, the correct grammar. The words past perfect or irregular verbs terrify me. So, I'll start there, educating me on the rules, although I don't have any hurry. xD

Finally, in my daily life, I use English a lot, as I said to read, although reading for pleasure is something that I do not even know anymore, the reality is that I read many many "papers" in English, more than I would like. I also occupy it to laugh on the internet... the memes in English have a different and refreshing essence.


Well, I think that's all. Goodbye miss, I had a great time here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Instagram